Posted on October 20 2020
Amethyst crystals are deeply connected to the 3rd Eye chakra, the center of spirituality and intuition, and the Crown chakra, the chakra that governs our connection to the universe. These energy centers are associated with the color purple, which helps to explain why Amethyst crystals are such a powerful stone to balance, open, and activate these chakras. This crystal brings peace, relaxation, and spiritual awareness into your life.
Place Amethyst around your home to create a protective barrier. Not only does this lovely purple crystal repel negative energies, it also raises your own energy so that lower vibrations have a harder time reaching you.
10 Spiritual Benefits of Amethyst
- Amethyst is recognized as a stone of spirituality and contentment. It enhances spiritual awareness and promotes a higher state of consciousness. It’s well known for its metaphysical abilities to calm the mind and helps to inspire an enhanced meditative state.
- Amethyst stimulates the third eye crown and etheric chakras. It helps in enhancing cognitive perception as well as accelerating the development of intuitive and psychic abilities.
- Its inherent high frequency purifies the aura of any negative energy or attachments and creates a protective shield of light around the body.
- It was also reputed to control evil thoughts and increase intelligence. It initiates wisdom and greater understanding.
- It has been believed that amethyst helps you to apply your intellectual powers to any difficult situation you might face.
- It helps in developing an ability to think more clearly and decision making. It works deeply on the emotional level to help in building the skill to recognize emotional patterns.
- It’s known as a stone of comfort for those grieving the loss of a loved one.
- It has a great positive effect on creativity and imaginative power by enhancing the intuition. It also helps in the assimilation of new ideas and putting thoughts into action.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety. This crystal attracts positive energy and helps in removing negative emotions such as fear, depression, and anxiety.
- It also helps in increasing the mental focus by amplifying the creative elements of the universal life force in you.
Common Origins: Canada, India, Brazil
How to Create a Sac...
For some genuine me-time, when you truly have a chance to self-reflect or meditate in peace, set aside a special area in your home as your sacred s...Read More
How Meditation Bene...
A practice that is thousands of years old, meditation is becoming increasingly popular for its health benefits. We all lead busy lifestyles that of...Read More
The Undeniable Link...
Here’s a fact: 75% of emotions we generate every day are triggered by our sense of smell. Most of us would feel happy and relaxed once we walk into...Read More