Florida Water is a 19th century formula that blends an array of floral essential oils in a water-alcohol base. The name refers to the fabled Fountain of Youth said to have been located in Florida. We carry the original Florida Water which is sourced by the original manufacturers; Murray & Lanman. In the 1880s and 1890s Murray & Lanman Florida Water was advertised as “The Richest of all Perfumes” and “The most Popular Perfume in the World”.
Florida Water is a cologne water that is most commonly used in spiritual work for cleanses, protection and blessings. It has a strong citrus scent, as “sweet orange” consists of its basis, and includes essentials oils such as lavender and clove.
Common spiritual uses for Florida Water are:
- Leave a bowl of Florida Water on you altar as an offering
- Leave a bowl of Florida Water in the center of your home to remove negativity
- Add some to the bath for spiritual cleansing
- Splash some on yourself to keep negativity away
- Cleanse your spiritual tools, crystals and jewelry
- Add to mop water for a whole house cleansing
There are so many ways to use this incredibly powerful water (just make sure you don't consume it!).
THIS ITEM SHIPS PARCEL POST