The dust of red bricks is thought to have protective qualities, particularly as a barrier to keep unwanted things out.
- Sprinkle powdered red brick in a line across your front steps or window sills to keep out an unwanted presence (physical or otherwise).
- Add a pinch of brick dust to a small pouch and hang above front and back doorways to make your home “brick house strong”.
- Sprinkle brick dust on your threshold to ward off thieves.
- Add finely-powdered brick to a vinegar wash to cleanse outside steps.
- Add to protection bottles (alone or with ground cinnamon and brown sugar) and bury at the four corners of your property.
- Carry brick dust inside a tiny vial for personal protection.
- Draw a protective sigil or circle on the floor with red brick dust.
You will receive 22g of pure red brick powder (color may vary).