Our Egyptian Amber solid perfume is rich, exotic, earthy and magickal. Because of it's Divine fragrance, it has been considered as a sacred temple resin and is often referred to as "Nectar of the Gods" or "Ambrosia". Spiritually, Amber is used for meditation, healing, purification, luck, love, emotional and spiritual balancing and as an aphrodisiac.
Typically, Amber is a combination of Benzoin or Styrax Resin with the addition of honey, myrrh, vanilla and/or other aromatic spices in a base of Beeswax. It is soft and a little oily to the touch and very aromatic. The fragrance of Amber is characteristically defined as a sweet, woody earthy note from blends of various resins, with a touch of vanilla which gives the Amber its characteristically sweet aroma.
How to use:
- Many people use this type of Amber as a solid perfume. Just take a tiny piece and rub it on your skin to enjoy the aroma all day long!
- Add a small amount to an oil warmer & allow the heat to melt the perfume & infuse your Sacred Space with the intoxicating aroma
- Place in a Rosewood box and place in a drawer, on a dresser or in your car
- 5g packet (may come as 1 chunk or as smaller pieces)
- Color will vary from batch to batch
DISCLAIMER - SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS, OR THE RAW MATERIALS USED IN OUR PRODUCTS, MAY HAVE BEEN PRODUCED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES NUT PRODUCTS.