When crystals are ground and shaped into figurines, the "shavings" can then be used as Gemstone Sand. This sand can be used in place of traditional sand in a resin or incense burner. Place in a dish and add your favorite crystals on top to create a beautiful centerpiece for your altar. We've also seen monks use colored sand in their incredibly intricate sand art. Depending on the type of work you want to do or feeling you want to convey, choose the proper type of crystal.
- Clear Quartz - works as a connection between the physical dimension and the spiritual. It enhances communication with plants, animals, minerals, and in speaking with and receiving information from the Divine and other-worldly Masters, teachers and healers.
- Black Tourmaline - recognized as the premier protection stone. It has the ability to turn negative energy into positive energy, is very grounding, cleanses the aura and repels electromagnetic pollution.
- Amethyst - activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Peridot - balances the mind and emotions. Brings in wealth, abundance and prosperity
- Serpentine - aids in meditation, spiritual exploration, past lives memories and opens psychic abilities.
- Rose Quartz - reduces stress and tension located in the heart center, allows forgiveness, empathy and healing.
- Citrine - motivating, enhances creativity, strong money magnet.
- Selenite - peace, purity, divine connection
- Carnelian - action, overcoming procrastination and creativity
- Angelite - angels, guides, spirit communication
- Malachite - protection, abundance, balance, intention
- Chrysocolla - Stone of Communication, wisdom, peace, calm
- Moonstone - Moon magic, intuition, divine feminine
180g (just over 6oz)