When crystals are ground and shaped into figurines, the "shavings" can then be used as gemstone sand. This sand can be used in place of traditional sand in a resin or incense burner. Place in a dish and add your favorite crystals on top to create a beautiful centerpiece for your altar. We've also seen monks use colored sand in their incredibly intricate sand art.
- Clear Quartz - works as a connection between the physical dimension and the spiritual. It enhances communication with plants, animals, minerals, and in speaking with and receiving information from the Divine and other-worldly Masters, teachers and healers.
- Black Tourmaline - recognized as the premier protection stone. It has the ability to turn negative energy into positive energy, is very grounding, cleanses the aura and repels electromagnetic pollution.
- Amethyst - activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
- Peridot - balances the mind and emotions. Brings in wealth, abundance and prosperity
- Serpentine - aids in meditation, spiritual exploration, past lives memories and opens psychic abilities.
- Rose Quartz - reduces stress and tension located in the heart center, allows forgiveness, empathy and healing.
- Citrine - motivating, enhances creativity, strong money magnet.
- Selenite - peace, purity, divine connection
- Carnelian - action, overcoming procrastination and creativity
- Angelite - angels, guides, spirit communication
- Malachite - protection, abundance, balance, intention
- Chrysocolla - Stone of Communication, wisdom, peace, calm
- Moonstone - Moon magic, intuition, divine feminine
180g (just over 6oz)